Larsen SBR Bond
A synthetic rubber polymer emulsion is used to make polymer mortars, screeds and renders. SBR Bond can be mixed with cement as a bonding grout for screeds and renders. Available in 2 Pack sizes.
Availability: Please select required attribute(s)
SBR Bond is a synthetic rubber polymer emulsion used to make polymer mortars, screeds and renders. Can be mixed with cement as a bonding grout for screeds and renders. The improvements allow the production of high strength screeds, thin section screeds, patching/repair mortars and waterproof mortars.
- Improves flexural strength
- Improves tensile strength
- Improves abrasion resistance
- Improves chemical resistance
- Reduces shrinkage
- Reduces water permeability
- Non-corrosive to steel
- Coverage: As Bonding Grout: when diluted 1:2 with OPC, sufficient grout will be produced to cover ~4m2
- As Admixture: depending on application, between 40 – 100 L/m3
- Available in 5 and 25Ltr